The IPNM10 series vertical lifting clamps are used for lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed without marring the surface of the material. Materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, painted materials, aircraft skins, composite material, glass, plastic, etc., can be lifted without marring or scratching the material surface. Available in a variety of models:
IPNM10(N) - standard model.
IPNM10P - Equiped with protection cap. Reduces risk of damaging surrounding plates/material.
IPNM10J - clamps with larger jaw opening.
IPNM10JC - Special clamp with curved jaws. Only available on request.
• Available in capacities of .5 , 1 and 2 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 40mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• There is no minimum WLL required.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: To be handled material must be clean and dry.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address