Quenched and tempered cast steel range steel wire rope sockets for embedment with cast compound with mechanical values (Charpy-V > 42 Joule /-20°C) for tough and low temperature use. For wire rope diameter 6 - 203 mm (1/4” - 8”).
2 surface finishes available:
- Model OSS B : blue painted. (OSS 196 - OSS 100 only hot dipped galvanized)
- Model OSS BGALV : Hot dipped galvanized.
- Bolt securing by nut and cotter pin.
- Optional is a flange connection for use with a bend stiffener.
- All spelter sockets have a 100% efficiency.
- Also avaiable with pin + cotter pin ( type OSS P )
- Material: Quenched and tempered cast steel
- Marking: CE-marked
- Temperature range: From - 40°C up to +110°C - 100% capacity range.
- Finish: OSS B blue painted - OSS BGALV : Hot dipped galvanized.
- Note: For intermediate rope diameter select fittings with nearest following size.
- Warning: Compare the spelter's and the wire rope's minimum breaking load.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.