Container lifting lug set for lifting standard containers. They are to be mounted horizontally to the side of the container at either the top or the bottom fixing holes.
A set contains 4 lifting lugs (2 left-, and 2 right - turned lugs) and are to be used together with a lifting beam.
- Provided with spring-loaded bolt which prevent the lug to unhook when the slings are unloaded.
- Lugs marked with max. load and angle of working
- Lugs marked with "R" for right hand lugs and "L" for left hand lugs.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: CE-marked
- Temperature range: - 40°C up to +100°C
- Finish: Painted.
- Warning: Not for toplift (in the hole facing upwards).
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 8