- Standard Reeve Crane Blocks may be used on a wide variety of land based cranes such as mobile and crawler cranes. They are an excellent choice where frequent easy block change is not a required main feature, or lifting height is limited.
- Double sealed maintenance free roller bearings.
- Design Factor of Safety of 4:1.
- Forged high tensile steel DIN hooks.
- Ductile iron sheaves, featuring graphite lubricated groove.
- High impact resistant side plates.
- Operational temperature range -40 up to +80°C.
- Lubrication on hook suspension.
- Short design for increased lifting height.
- Safety latch with locking pin.
- C3M finish in signal yellow.
- Double hook.
- Double hook with shackle hole.
- Quad hook.
- Shackle stud eye.
Inquiries for custom versions are welcome!
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.