The Mc Kissick Craneblock 380 series have a very wide range of products available.
- Capacity: 4.5 - 270 Tonnes - Larger Models Available.
- Sheave Sizes: (254mm - 762mm).
- Wire Line Sizes: (11 - 35mm).
- From single sheave (type 381) up to 8 sheaves (type 388).
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and APIQ1 certified facility.
- All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®, and have the patented QUIC-CHECKTM markings (Duplex hooks are available on most sizes).
- All 380 series blocks are furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
- Reeving Guides Standard - All Models.
- Blocks thru 23 tons use 319N style hooks with S-4320 latches
- Sheave lubrication through centre pin - Separate lube channel to each bearing.
- Sheaves fully protected by side plates.
- Dual action hook (Swings and Rotates).
- all 380 Series blocks, 406mm and larger, are furnished with McKissick® Roll-ForgedTM sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
- Bronze bushed sheaves
- Duplex hooks
- Swivel Tee and Shackle Assemblies
- Sheave shrouds
- Anti rotation hook - locking device
- Plate steel cheek weights
- Third party testing with certification available upon request
- Material: Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address