Capacity 750 - 6000 kg
Further technical development turns the ratchet lever hoist into the successor of our proven UNO model. The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterised by its compact design and robust stamped steel construction.
· Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
· Steel hand wheel as standard.
· Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
· Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
· Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
· Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections
· Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
· Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
· Explosion proof version
Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- Note: All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.