General: The Skylotec ACX Power Ascender is an ultra-light weight ascender for a very broad range of applications such as rope access work on- and off shore, wind industry, window cleaning, rescue, etc.
For use on superstatic rope ø 11mm according to EN 1891-A
- Easy to connect on and disconnect off ropes.
- Height reach 200 mtrs, with 200 kgs load.
This is dependent on temperature and load weight, and with lesser weight longer distances are possible, up to 500 mtrs.
- Speed of lifting/descending: adjustable 0 – 24 m/minute.
- Water- and dust resistant class IP-55.
- For persons / loads to max. 200 kgs.
- Weight 13kgs, incl. battery (2,5 kgs).
European Machine Directive for loads: 2006/42/EC
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +40°C.
- Standard: EN 1808, EN 14492, EN 61000
- Note: Temperature range for best performance: +10ºC tot +35ºC and Extreme temperature range for safe operation: -20ºC tot +40ºC
- Warning: For safe and effective work with the ACX Power Ascender you need specific training, which must be refreshed periodically.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.