The Milan 2.0 HUB KIT is a complete kit and contains:
Milan 2.0 HUB A-028
9 mm coated core rope at your selected length (installed in the device)
Rope bag ACS-0014 (large or medium depending on rope length)
Extra info on Milan 2.0 HUB device: Rescue equipment with constant descending speed which leads to a fast and safe rescue. The housing is constructed of milled aircraft aluminium which makes the product very robust. On top of that Milan 2.0 HUB & Power is equipped with a lifting function that makes it possible to move a victim a short distance, to enable release of the victims lanyard and then securely descend the victim by using the Milan rescue equipment.
Weight of the rescue device: 3,11 kg.
- Material: Aluminium (Anodised), Steel (Electrogalvanized), Polyamide.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -35°C up to 60°C
- Standard: EN 341, EN 1496
- Note: The MILAN Rescue device offers a wide field of applications for different rescue situations. In order to control the rescue techniques, the user has to be instructed by a SKYLOTEC-qualified and specially trained person who is acquainted with the device.