General: For easy rolling along the shelves: The solution is equipped with guide rails and self-locking sprung castors and can be customised to the desired height. In case of order, please provide the distance from the floor to the top edge of the rail.
Features and benefits:
- Both the top of the ladder and the self-locking sprung castors at the bottom lock the shelf ladder when weight is applied.
- When not in use, the ladder can be stowed vertically on the shelf to save space.
Available in 3 Types:
- Comfortstep Trec LH (ladder width 380 mm)
Screwed tread with padded front edge.
Base length = vertical height of the guide rail × 0.404
- Saferstep Trec LH (ladder width 420 mm)
Edge-formed tread with ZARGES Safer Step Technology.
Base length = vertical height of the guide rail × 0.364
- Stella Trec LH (ladder width 490 mm)
edge-formed wide rung.
Base length = vertical height of the guide rail × 0.268
Accessoiries Optional (to be ordered separately):
A1: 99.XX40370 Aluminium alloy tube, ∅ 30 mm, 3000 mm long, anodised
A2: 99.XX41457 Aluminium alloy intermediate bracket.
A3: 99.XX41457 Aluminium alloy bracket with stop on the right
A4: 99.XX41457 Aluminium alloy bracket with stop on the left.
Rail systems: One intermediate bracket is required for every approx. 1.00 m of tubing.
- Material: Aluminium
- Marking: According to standard
- Finish: anodised
- Standard: EN 131 Cat. Professional
- Note: Max. load 150 kg.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.