The Euro Fall Control Extension ladders are stronger than any other fibreglass ladders in the market, featuring a unique integrated fall protection system according to EN 353-2.
The guiding principles of the Branach Fall Control System:
- The worker is safe from the moment they leave the ground.
- The stability system works from the ground up.
- Fall control system stems from the increased base of support.
- The ladder is secured with an integrated tether system.
- Integrated rescue by second user from the ground.
- Allows workers to work from the ladder with both hands comfortably and safely.
- To meet and exceed compliance and international standards.
- Design fit for purpose, critical piece of climbing equipment.
- Periodic inspection schedule recommended.
- Cross Bar and Upper Pulley
- Run Work Position Hook
- Non-slip Rungs
- Tether Tensioner
- Box Rail Rung Joining System
- Tether Rope
- Rope Bag
- Vertical Lifeline (configured for rescue)
- Lower Tether Hooks
- Level Bubble
- Extra Wide TerrainMaster
- Material: Stiles: Fibreglass ISO-PE resin with e-glass fibre. Rungs: Aluminium 6060
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 131-2-2010 + A2:2017
- Note: Max. load rate Ladder 150 kg. Fall Control 120 kg.