General: The ideal solution for permanent means of access, with comfortable treads and handrail.
Features and benefits:
- Different angles of inclination: 45° for comfortable access, 60° for confined spaces.
- Selection of tread widths 600 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm.
- Serrated aluminium (R10) step and platform surfaces as standard. Steel gratings (R12) and perforated steel plates (R13) are also available for higher non-slip performance.
- Maximum flexibility with optional handrails and guardrails which can be removed without tools.
- Stiles made from high-strength aluminium extrusions with screw channels for flexible assembly options.
- Quick and simple assembly with the ZARGES connection system with a high level of pre-assembly.
- Hook-on cantilevers, set of hooks and support bracket to integrate the product as detachable in a fixing.
- Plastic support plate for floor bracket for fast removal of product.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN ISO 14122