Hand spurgear winches from 300 to 2750 kg for daily use. Availiable with painted, galvanized or stainless steel frame.
- Auditoriums, theatre scenery
- Water treatment, water dams
- Sports rooms
- Hanging chandeliers
- Compact and rugged construction with steel frame.
- Machined parts.
- Steel or cast iron drum depending on models.
- Painted, galvanised or stainless steel frames available.
- Flat mounted or wall mounted positions for GR 300/530/500.
- 4 fixation points.
- Fully protected gear system.
- Removable crank positioned on the left hand side for the GR 300/530/500/750 and on the right hand side for the GR 1000/1450/2000/2750.
- Free spooling drum, only when not in load.
- Composite material automatic brake. - Failsafe system for correct rope winding direction (patented)
Wire rope and hook.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Finish: Painted, galvanised or stainless steel frames.
- Standard: EN 13157
Ratchet automatic brake with stainless steel spring
Captive crank adjusting knob
Drum release impossible when in load
Highly reliable cable clamp not requiring special tool with rope winding direction guide
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button