Experience the freedom of a mobile anchorage point. The time has come to rethink fall protection. Say goodbye to fixed anchorage points and say hello to Safety Bull – your new partner for guaranteed safety on roofs.
Having an anchorage point on wheels is a revolution in fall protection. We know that the industry has long sought a more flexible fall protection solution, and thus we are extremely proud to introduce the innovative Safety Bull. The cart is made from high quality materials that are extremely wind- and weather resistant. If an accident happens and you fall from the roof, a strong mechanic claw will be shot down in the roof. With the Safety Bull it is easy and flexible to do your job – while the safety is on point.
With the Safety Bull you get:
- Maximum flexibility on four wheels
- A mobile anchorage point with a 90° working area
- An efficient workflow, with possibility to bring your tools and materials with you wherever you go
- Control of your safety
The Safety Bull cart is available in a basic model without add-ons. To adapt the cart to your needs, we have developed a range of optional add-ons. This means that you can tailor your safety Bull to meet your needs in full.
Safetybull type codes:
- SBCART: SafetyBull basic cart (without add-ons).
- SBJBX: Job box with lock and 2 keys for storing tools and the protective equipment you need. It makes it easy to safely carry your tools around on the roof.
- SBSBR: Side bars to keep your materials in place making it easy for you to move around, without dropping anything from the cart.
- SBMRK: Material rack for longer materials
- SBWGT: Contraweight set for use on concrete or Asphalt.
Examples of workspaces where the Safety Bull can keep you safe
- Roofing and ventilation
- Roof surface servicing
- Mounting of solar cells
- Setting up/taking down railing
- Laying of concrete elements
- Working at the construction phase
Max number of persons: 2
Tests and approvals:
- Compliance with: DIN EN 795:2012, A and DIN CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Tested according to: DIN EN 795:2012, E and DIN CEN/TS 16415:2017
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 795
- Warning: Only use on flat surfaces (max. angle 5°)