General: A range of electric self braking worm gear winches, developed conform to the European norms for lifting winches, specially to P-82-NEN 3508-K3 and DIN 15020-1AM with long life service. The self braking worm gearbox is combined with an automatic fail-safe motor brake for precise load control. On types EN 580 to EN1700 a grooved drum is fitted as standard according to the CE norm. A grooved drum ensures long service life for the cable.
- Self braking worm gear transission.
- IP 54 aluminium braked motor 400 VAC / 3 phase / 50 Hz.
- Grooved steel drum (not grooved on EN 200, EN 450) with cable fixing point at flange.
- Single drum support (EN 200, EN 450).
- Two drum supports (all other models).
- Double layer 2 component conservation, colour RAL 5010.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.