General: Star Alloy Plus+ chain for lifting or lashing (other safety factor) at high working temperatures.
- Working temperature max. 200ºC. No WLL reduction
- Working temperature 200-300ºC. WLL reduction 10%.
- Working temperature 300-380ºC. WLL reduction 25%.
- Grade Marking: "8+" on link every 900mm.
- Surface: Violet varnished
- Material: Alloy steel
- Marking: According to standard, grade marking "8+"
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 200°C , 200 up to 380°C with reduction of WLL
- Warning: Not to be heat treated.
- Safety factor: 4:1 for lifting.
- Grade: 10
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.