3M, Protecta rope lanyard with schok absorber, max. user weight 140 kg.
Minimal free fall clearance:
- Anchor point at head level: 6,75 mtrs.
- Anchor point at floor level: 4,75 mtrs.
Life expectancy: max. 10 years from manufacturing date.
- 140 kg. Max rating allows a greater range of users.
- Small and compact schock absorber pack.
- Labels fully covered for long term indentification.
- Lightweight. Helps reduce the carry weight of your equipment.
- ø 10.5mm rope for easy and flexible handling.
- Available in single-leg and twin-leg version
- Available with different hooks and karabiners (see table)
- Material: Rope - Carabiners and hooks Steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -35°C to +57°C
- Standard: EN 355
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
|Part code||Connector Anchorage||Connector Harness|
|19.04.1260331||scaffold hook||snap hook|
|19.04.1260332||scaffold hooks||screw lock carabiner|
|19.04.1260333||scaffold hooks||snap hook|
|19.04.1260334||screw lock carabiner||screw lock carabiner|