The next generation 3M Dbi-Sala Nano-lok G2 personal Self Retracting Lifeline: light on weight and heavy on features.
- Improved safety:
- User weight up to 140 kgs, also with anchor point at foot level.
- More scaffold hooks available, also gate rated.
- Longer lasting: better housing and nitrile rubber shock absorber.
- Faster installing upon harness with new steel SRL fast connection system connector.
- Dorsal D-ring stays free for rescue with fast connection system.
- Easier inspection.
- Light weight.
- Fall impact indicator.
- Swivel in connector helps to prevent twisting of the webbing.
- Easy changing from single to twin leg application – and reverse with SRL fast connector.
- Available with several connectors on housing side (connection A) and connectors on lanyard end (connection B)
- Material: Housing: Nylon - Web: Dyneema® and polyester - Absorber Cover: Nitrile rubber - Top Ring: Zinc plated steel
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 60°C.
- Standard: EN 360
- Warning: These models are not specifically tested for sharp edge falls. For these situations see the Nanolok Edge blocks.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.