Jakob Rope Systems, jouw vangnet voor inoxprojecten
We have been representing Jakob Rope Systeems, the very best in the field of stainless steel applications for more than 15 years. The sustainable solutions include inox cables with all possible end connections, bars, systems for greenery, webnets, etc. But we also develop complete custom-made projects. This collective expertise means that we can provide a solution for almost any challenge or situation.
Excellently trained installation teams
Every specific stainless-steel project is about innovation, functionality, and aesthetics, with a constant focus on Swiss quality. To guarantee sustainability and professionalism at all times, we work closely with installers and design agencies. We also have our own high-quality installation teams that we use for the installation of inox cables and webnets.
Examples of stainless-steel projects by Mennens:
• Helipad. We use webnets not only as an architectural eye-catcher but also as top-class fall protection.
• Zoo. Mennens supplied a 2,720 m² webnet (mesh size 30 x 30 mm and 1.5 mm diameter) for the Savannah in the zoo so that you can get closer to the herd of Cape buffalo and 250 different species of bird.
• Liège Trilogiport. The first Belgian and third European inland harbour (19 million tonnes in 2012). Mennens installed a sturdy railing with stainless-steel webnets.
• Renovation of the new Scouthuis youth centre in Antwerp. The fire escape was turned into a real eye-catcher, as we installed no less than 380 m² of stainless-steel webnets (mesh size 80 x 141 mm and 2 mm diameter).
• Webnet in the garden of the new lion enclosure at the Rotterdamse Diergaarde Blijdorp zoo.
• Integration of webnet in the empty spaces at the new Palace of Justice in Amsterdam.
More info about Jakob Inox on their website: www.jakob.com
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.