The next generation 3M Dbi-Sala Nano-lok G2 personal Self Retracting Lifeline: light on weight and heavy on features.
- Improved safety:
- User weight up to 140 kgs, also with anchor point at foot level.
- More scaffold hooks available, also gate rated.
- Longer lasting: better housing and nitrile rubber shock absorber.
- Faster installing upon harness with new steel SRL fast connection system connector.
- Dorsal D-ring stays free for rescue with fast connection system.
- Easier inspection.
- Light weight.
- Fall impact indicator.
- Swivel in connector helps to prevent twisting of the webbing.
- Easy changing from single to twin leg application – and reverse with SRL fast connector.
- Available with several connectors on housing side (connection A) and connectors on lanyard end (connection B)
- Material: Housing: Nylon - Web: Dyneema® and polyester - Absorber Cover: Nitrile rubber - Top Ring: Zinc plated steel
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 60°C.
- Standard: EN 360
- Warning: These models are not specifically tested for sharp edge falls. For these situations see the Nanolok Edge blocks.