General: Chocks and Blocks Set B:
Features and benefits:
- Made of recycled polyethylene.
- 100% re-usable.
- Longer life span than wood; virtually indestructible through one piece moulding.
- Non-absorbent material; total resistance to water and oil.
- Stackable; non-slip with unique surface profile design.
- Extra grip due to elasticity of material under load.
- Higher surface pressure allowed; supports 100 kg/cm2 in all directions.
- Lightweight; floats on water.
- Safe; no splintering.
Standard supplied with:
- 2 x 1 wedge small, 0.5 kg (150.563.049)
- 2 x 1 wedge large, 1.0 kg (150.563.050)
- 2 x 1 lock block low, 1.0 kg (150.563.061)
- 2 x 1 lock block medium, 2.0 kg (150.563.071)
- 2 x 1 lock block high, 3.0 kg (150.563.073)
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.