Pulling force 500 - 1800 daN
The use of aluminium alloy castings provide a lightweight, corrosion resistant unit for pulling and tensioning applications. The double interlocking pawl system ensures safe function, all load bearing shafts are mounted on prelubricated bearings to reduce wear.
- All springs and shafts are manufactured from stainless steel.
- The lifting medium is a non-twisting, galvanized, special steel wire rope.
- The hooks are fitted with safety latches and are free to rotate 360°.
- The cable puller LM can be used in single or double legged configuration. In double legged configuration the pulling force is doubled and the wire rope length is halved.
- Note: The units may only be used for pulling and tensioning. Lifting and lowering of loads is not permitted.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.